UWE 布里斯托尔 has established a number of academic partnerships both in the UK and overseas.
介绍 to academic partnerships
的 term academic partnership encompasses activities such as collaborative provision, 信用识别, student exchange 和一个y other teaching and learning activities conducted in collaboration with external institutions and organisations.
UWE 布里斯托尔 has established a number of academic partnerships both in the UK and overseas. Building on our successful experience to date, we continue to develop collaborative provision in line with our strategic priorities.
Dedicated policies and supporting mechanisms have been put in place to facilitate the development and maintenance of partnerships and to ensure that the quality of student experience and the standards of our awards are maintained across all academic partnerships.
Processes for approving, extending and reviewing academic partnerships
Below are four downloadable documents outlining our academic partnership process:
Academic Partnership Portal
Academic 合作伙伴关系 Portal (staff login required) is an internal platform for sharing information and logging activities related to partnership work.
- 的 processes and guidance (staff login required) section of the portal describes different models of collaboration developed by us and the dedicated roles and processes supporting each collaborative provision model.
- 的 合作伙伴关系 SharePoint Site (staff login required) stores the list of current partners and records of partnership development activities, such as a calendar of visits, visit reports and a number of useful templates (eg a template for initiating new partnerships).
- Individual partner sites (staff login required) are used to support day-to-day operation of each partnership and to store academic agreements, records of meetings 和一个nual quality monitoring reports.
Academic 合作伙伴关系 Development Team
的 Academic 合作伙伴关系 Development Team is available to provide guidance and support for UWE 布里斯托尔 and partner staff on the internal processes for initiating, 发展中, reviewing and maintaining academic partnerships.
- Collaborative Provision Manager – tbc
- Senior Collaborative Provision Officer – Sara Phillips (Sara2.Phillips@bajaringanatap.com)
- Senior Collaborative Provision Officer – 莉丝 Kelly (莉丝.Kelly@bajaringanatap.com)
- Quality Enhancement Officer - 劳拉 Chipping (劳拉.Chipping@bajaringanatap.com)
除了, there is a 合作团队 that looks after programmes and students at our UK, International and Federation partner institutions. For enquiries relating to partnership student and programme administration, please email 合作伙伴关系.Sat@bajaringanatap.com.
Our academic regulations describe governance arrangements and procedures for safeguarding academic standards and the quality of learning opportunities provided in collaboration with other organisations.